For shooters looking to register, sorry. We experienced unreal demand in 2021 and sold out in just 5 days. If you’d like to be put on a wait list, please send an email to email@example.com. Thank you.
The Wisconsin Barrel Maker is a 2-day Nationally Sanctioned PRS Pro Series match and also an AG Cup Qualifying match. 130 shooter slots available (10 squads of 13).
Applied Ballistics Mobile Lab will be onsite during registration. Learn more about their mobile lab here: PRB
We’ve received lots of feedback on the past two years of the Wisconsin Barrel Maker and are committing that 2021 will be a challenging match for all shooters. Each stage will be designed to challenge shooters with time management, movements, position building and target size. If you are looking for a separator match this is it.
2020 Wisconsin Barrel Maker Classic
2019 Wisconsin Barrel Maker Classic
July 30-August 1, 2021
Highlands Sportsmens Club
N3041 W. County Rd. A
Cascade, WI 53011
All sales final, registration transfers must go thru match director prior to July 28th, 2021. No refunds.
Friday - July 30th
- 1200 to 1900 check in
- 0800 to 1700 zero range open with Applied Ballistics Mobile Lab onsite
Saturday - July 31st
- 0700 match briefing, breakfast burritos provided
- 0730 head to stages to begin match
- 1200 box lunch provided
- 1700 day 1 results posted
- 1700 post match day 1, live entertainment, food & drink available for purchase at Highlands Clubhouse / SoLu Winery
- Compliments of Armageddon Gear and Tom Fuller!
Sunday - August 1st
- 0700 head to designated stages, breakfast burritos provided
- 0730 day 2 course of fire begins
- 1430 match complete head to offsite awards ceremony
- 1530 awards ceremony, food and drink provided
Additional Shooter Information
- Water at every stage
- Squadding will take place on Practiscore prior to the match weekend
- Round count will be 200
- No equipment is off limits unless otherwise noted in match book. Some stages may not permit any additional equipment other than rifle.
- You will likely not have quick access to your vehicle during the match.
- No refunds. Registration is transferrable, email must be sent to match director from original shooter registered email account.
Camping onsite at Highlands Sportsmen's Club
- Onsite showers available in club locker room (2)
- No power / water hookups
- Community picnic tables available
- Community fire pit available
- Generators permitted
- Cost for entire weekend
- $50 for camper site
- $25 for tent site
- Contact Missy for camping reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotels in West Bend (21 miles)
Hotels in Plymouth (13 miles)
There are other events going on in the area that weekend, please also look into hotels in Sheboygan, Mequon, Jackson, Port Washington, Milwaukee.
Located on over 600 acres of Sheboygan County's pristine "Kettle Moraine," its the perfect setting for all services that The Highlands offers. Whether you are seeking a stress free hunt with your own gun dog or a casual summer outing featuring sporting clays, The Highlands is the perfect destination.
Sporting clays and professional training will be available on Friday, arrange session with Highlands. Gun rental available.
SoLu Estate Winery & Meadery - http://www.soluestatewinery.com/
The perfect way to occupy the weekend for your non-competing travel partners. On premise winery, just steps away from Highlands clubhouse. Available throughout the days Saturday & Sunday are blending sessions and private tours. Also relax, enjoy live music and libations during the afternoon and evening hours.