2019 Wisconsin Barrel Maker Classic
2020 - SOLD OUT
A 2-day Nationally Sanctioned PRS Pro Series match.
2020 is AG Cup Qualifying match.
Applied Ballistics Mobile Lab will be onsite during registration. Learn more about their mobile lab here: PRB
120 shooter slots available.
August 1-2, 2020
Highlands Sportsmens Club
N3041 W. County Rd. A
Cascade, WI 53011
All sales final, registration transfers must go thru match director prior to July 30th, 2020. No refunds.
Friday - July 31st
- 1200 to 1900 check in
- 0800 to 1700 zero range open with Applied Ballistics Mobile Lab onsite
- 1700 pizza and drinks provided by Armageddon Gear at Highlands Clubhouse
Saturday - August 1st
- 0700 match briefing, breakfast burritos provided
- 0730 head to stages to begin match
- 1200 box lunch provided
- 1700 day 1 results posted
- 1700 post match day 1, live entertainment, food & drink available for purchase at Highlands Clubhouse / SoLu Winery
Sunday - August 2nd
- 0700 head to designated stages, breakfast burritos provided
- 0730 day 2 course of fire begins
- 1430 match complete head to offsite awards ceremony
- 1530 awards ceremony, BBQ meal provided
Additional Shooter Information
- Water at every stage
- Squadding will take place on Practiscore prior to the match weekend
- Round count will be 200
- No equipment is off limits unless otherwise noted in match book. Some stages may not permit any additional equipment other than rifle.
- You will likely not have quick access to your vehicle during the match.
- No refunds. Registration is transferrable, email must be sent to match director from original shooter registered email account.
Camping onsite at Highlands Sportsmen's Club
- Onsite showers available in club locker room (2)
- No power / water hookups
- Community picnic tables available
- Community fire pit available
- Generators permitted
- Cost for entire weekend
- $50 for camper site
- $25 for tent site
Note: Camping area MUST be 100% vacant during match due to proximity of main camping area to course of fire.
Hotels in West Bend (21 miles)
Hotels in Plymouth (13 miles)
Located on over 600 acres of Sheboygan County's pristine "Kettle Moraine," its the perfect setting for all services that The Highlands offers. Whether you are seeking a stress free hunt with your own gun dog or a casual summer outing featuring sporting clays, The Highlands is the perfect destination.
Sporting clays and professional training will be available on Friday, arrange session with Highlands. Gun rental available.
SoLu Estate Winery & Meadery - http://www.soluestatewinery.com/
The perfect way to occupy the weekend for your non-competing travel partners. On premise winery, just steps away from Highlands clubhouse. Available throughout the days Saturday & Sunday are blending sessions and private tours. Also relax, enjoy live music and libations during the afternoon and evening hours.