Our regular season schedule with links can be found below:
- April 11 CANCELED MPRSC @ MTC, Lake City, MI
- May 9 --------------- MPRSC @ MTC, Lake City, MI
- June 13 ------------- MPRSC @ MTC, Lake City, MI
- July 18 CANCELED MPRSC @ MTC, Lake City, MI
- August 1-2 --------- WI Barrel Maker Classic @ Highlands, Cascade, WI*
- August 15 ---------- MPRSC @ MTC, Lake City, MI
- September 18 ----- MPRSC @ Dutchman Tree Farms, Lake City, MI
- September 18-20 - Great Lakes PRC @ MTC, Lake City, MI*
- October 10 -------- MPRSC Finale @ MTC, Lake City, MI**
- October 24 -------- Midwest Regional Finale @ Highlands, Cascade, WI***
- October 25 -------- Great Lakes Shootout @ Highlands, Cascade, WI****
*Two day PRS Pro-Series match. **MPRSC Finale by invitation only, requires MPRSC Membership and two regular season matches. ***PRS Midwest Regional Finale is by invitation only, requires PRS Regional Series membership and three regular season matches; one of which must be a qualifier (note by green text). ****MI, WI, IN, IL grudge match; by invitation only.
For all MPRSC club matches:
- 2020 MPRSC Match fees will be $60.
- MPRSC Members in good standing receive a $5 discount
- Payment runs through this website (click on the match above to be taken to the product page).
- After paying, you will be redirected to the practiscore match page to complete your registration.
- Registration will open exactly one month prior to the match @ 1700 EST.
- Registration closes at 1900 EST the day prior to the match (friday).
MPRSC will have a season end Finale, that should have a rather well stocked prize table. To qualify for the Finale, you need to have shot at least two regular season matches, and be a MPRSC member. Finale will have a banquet provided after the match.
MPRSC REGULAR SEASON MATCH INFO
Typical MPRSC match will consist of 80-110 rounds, and 8-12 stages.
Match day schedule:
- 0730 Sign-in Begins
- 0730 - 0820 Zero Range
- 0810 RO Brief
- 0830 Match Brief
- 0900 Range goes hot, match begins at firing line down-range
- 1130 Range goes cold, move to 1000 yard line; brief lunch break
- 1200 Range goes hot
- 1330 Range goes cold
- 1600 Match results announced.
Water is provided, but food is not.
Be sure to sign-in, to include MPRSC and MTC waivers before using the zero range; all guests must also sign waivers.