Our 2021 regular season schedule with links can be found below:
- April 10/11 ------ Applied Ballistics Range Day & MPRSC @ MTC, Lake City, MI
- May 15 ---------- MPRSC @ MTC, Lake City, MI
- June 26 ----------MPRSC @ MTC, Lake City, MI
- July 17 ---------- MPRSC @ MTC, Lake City, MI
- August 21 ------- MPRSC @ MTC, Lake City, MI
- Sept 17 ----------- MPRSC @ Dutchman Tree Farm, Lake City, MI**
- Sept 17 - 19------ Great Lakes PRC @ MTC, Lake City, MI*
- October 9 ------- MPRSC Finale @ MTC, Lake City, MI***
*Two day PRS Pro-Series match. **Friday match, brief at 11:30am @ the tree farm 4 miles south of MTC on the big curve in M66. ***MPRSC Finale by invitation only, requires MPRSC Membership and two regular season matches. Qualifier matches note by green text.
For all MPRSC club matches:
- 2020 MPRSC Match fees will be $65.
- MPRSC Members in good standing receive a $5 discount
- Payment runs through this website (click on the match above to be taken to the product page).
- After paying, you will be redirected to the practiscore match page to complete your registration.
- Registration will open exactly one month prior to the match @ 1700 EST.
- Registration closes at 1900 EST the Wednesday prior to the match.
MPRSC will have a season end Finale, that should have a rather well stocked prize table. To qualify for the Finale, you need to have shot at least two regular season matches, and be a MPRSC member. Finale will have a banquet provided after the match.
MPRSC REGULAR SEASON MATCH INFO
Typical MPRSC match will consist of 80-110 rounds, and 8-12 stages.
Match day schedule:
- 0700 Sign-in & Zero Range
- 0730 RO Brief
- 0745 Zero Range & Sign-in closed
- 0800 Match Brief
- 0830 Range goes hot, match begins at firing line down-range
- 1200 Range goes cold, move to 1000 yard line; brief lunch break
- 1230 Move to 1k firing line (shoot hill)
- 1730 Range goes cold
Water and lunch are provided.
Be sure to sign-in, including MPRSC and MTC waivers before using the zero range; all guests must also sign waivers. Hard copy waivers must be signed and on file once per year.