2020 MATCH SCHEDULE
Updated April 7th, 2020
Due to uncertainty of public health measures in reaction to the Covid-19 outbreak, we have postponed all matches and match registrations. We will open registration when it becomes clear matchs will be able to proceed. At this time, it is still our goal to host a complete season in the time we are allowed. Highlands Sportsmen's Club is an upland bird hunting club, we will need to be done rifle shooting by November 1st.
Our regular season schedule with links can be found below.
- WPRSC Match 1 - May 16, 2020 (this date moved from April 4)
- WPRSC Match 2 - June 6, 2020 (this date moved from May 16)
- WPRSC Match 3 - July 18, 2020 (this date moved from June 6)
- Members registration - June 6, 7pm
- General registration - June 8, 7pm
- Wisconsin Barrel Maker Classic - August 1-2, 2020
- General registration - May 15, 7pm (moved registration open from April 2)
- WPRSC Match 4 - August 29, 2020
- Members registration - June 18, 7pm
- General registration - June 20, 7pm
- WPRSC Finale - October 3, 2020
- Members registration - August 29, 7pm
- General registration - August 31, 7pm
- PRS Regional Finale - October 24, 2020
- Registration TBD
- Great Lakes Shoot Out - October 25, 2o20
- Registration TBD
2020 WPRSC Match fees will be $60, 110 shooter slots available. WPRSC members get priority registration beginning the evening of the match prior. General registration opens Monday evening after the prior match. Registration and payment will take place in the above event links.
Please be careful to select the right options when checking out with match registration, see below. READ the PRS rules for definition on Division and Categories, don't just select what you feel suits you. PRS rules: 2020 PRS Rule Book.
- Open (anything up to .30 cal, 3,200 fps max)
- Tactical (.308 and .223 calibers)
- Production (unmodified rifle less than $2k, optic less than $2k)
- Junior (18 years or younger)
- Lady (female)
- Military/Law (active)
- Senior (55 years or older)
WPRSC will have a season end Finale, that will have a stacked prize table. To qualify for the Finale, you need to have shot at least two regular season matches, AND be a WPRSC member.
Click here for more information on our regular season matches: https://prschallenge.com/wprsc/about-wprsc/
We have spent a great deal of time answering many of the common questions asked, please see our FAQ's here: https://prschallenge.com/prs-faq/