WPRSC September 2019 Match Registration Opens In:
Our regular season schedule with links can be found below. Links are only valid during active registration periods.
- April 13th, WPRSC
- May 11th, WPRSC & PRS Regional Qualifier
- June 15th, WPRSC
- June 29th, Border Wars Rifle Series hosted by WPRSC (Registration thru NRL site)
- July 13th, WPRSC
- July 20-21st - PRS 2 Day Match, Barrel Maker Classic
- August 10th - WPRSC
- September 7th - WPRSC & PRS Regional Qualifier
- October 5th - WPRSC Finale & PRS Regional Qualifier
2019 WPRSC Match fees will be $50, most matches will have 80 shooter slots available. Registration for WPRSC matches will open on Monday @ 5pm CST following the prior months match. Registration and payment will take place in the above event links.
Please be careful to select the right options when checking out with match registration, see below.
- Open (anything up to .30 cal, 3,200 fps max)
- Tactical (.308 and .223 calibers)
- Production (unmodified rifle less than $2k, optic less than $2k)
- Junior (18 years or younger)
- Lady (female)
- Military/Law (active)
- Senior (55 years or older)
* please follow 2019 PRS Rule Book for further clarification on divisions and categories.
WPRSC will have a season end Finale, that will have a stacked prize table. To qualify for the Finale, you need to have shot at least two regular season matches, and be a WPRSC member.
Click here for more information on our regular season matches: https://prschallenge.com/wprsc/about-wprsc/