2021 MATCH SCHEDULE
Updated March 6th, 2021
Our regular season schedule with links can be found below.
- WPRSC Match 1 - April 10, 2021
- WPRSC Match 2 - May 15, 2021
- WPRSC Match 3 - June 12, 2021
- WPRSC Match 4 - July 17, 2021
- Hosted at Columbus Sportsman Association by Brian Cisar.
- Wisconsin Barrel Maker Classic - July 30 - August 1, 2021
- Sold out
- WPRSC Match 5 - August 14, 2021
- Register here: August 14, 2021
- WPRSC Finale - September 11, 2021
- Members only, must qualify (2 matches + membership) - Private registration link will be emailed
- PRS Regional Finale - October 23, 2021
- Co-Hosted by Adam Leonberger and Fred Mudd in Pleasureville, Kentucky.
- Great Lakes Shoot Out - October 24, 2o21
- Registration TBD
2021 WPRSC Match fees will be $80, 10 shooter/RO and 110 shooter slots available per match. WPRSC members get priority registration beginning the evening of the match prior. General registration opens Monday evening after the prior match. Registration and payment will take place in the above event links.
Please be careful to select the right options when checking out with match registration, see below. READ the PRS rules for definition on Division and Categories, don't just select what you feel suits you. PRS rules: 2021 PRS Rule Book.
Division (*see rules book for more details)
- Open (anything up to .30 cal, 3,200 fps max)
- Tactical (.308 and .223 calibers)
- Production (unmodified rifle less than $2,500, optic less than $2,500)
Categories (*see rules book for more details)
- Junior (18 years or younger)
- Lady (female)
- Military/Law (active)
- Senior (55 years or older)
WPRSC will have a season end Finale, that will have a stacked prize table. To qualify for the Finale, you need to have shot at least two regular season matches, AND be a WPRSC member.
Click here for more information on our regular season matches: https://prschallenge.com/wprsc/about-wprsc/
We have spent a great deal of time answering many of the common questions asked, please see our FAQ's here: https://prschallenge.com/prs-faq/